Friday, January 1, 2010

2010. . .a fresh start?

Last night, I went to Downtown Disney with my friend and his friends and family to go count down. It was AMAZING. There were sooo many people there and everyone was hyped up. We got to the front of California Adventures about 8 minutes before the new year. Then we just looked around. I was just in awe the entire time.

And then 10 seconds remained. . .everyone counted. 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1. . .HAPPY NEW YEAR! Fireworks BOOMED.



Amazing. Next year, I'm going to the beach for sure. . .and hopefully with someone I can kiss when it hits 12am. ;D LOL. Just kiddingg.

2010 calls for a fresh start. Or at least an attempt to. I'm going to take risks. I'm going to end high school right. I'm going to volunteer as much as I can. I'm going to change for the better. I'm going to try and slowly let go of bad habits. Many, and I mean MANY, people make a New Year's Resolution and leave it behind them after a month or so. I am going to try and vow not to do that. I have to make these things happen.

As the Chinese say, "加油!"
As the Koreans say, "AJA AJA FIGHTING!"

"If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down."
--Mary Pickford

No comments:

Post a Comment