Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Recently so much thinking and "what if?"s

I'm surprised my mind hasn't broken into pieces yet. Recently, I've been thinking SO much that I sometimes "lose" sleep. I just stay up thinking and thinking and it won't stop. I think of all the possibilities that come with my actions. I think of the silliest things. I reminiscence on the very small memories. I think about the future. I think about who I will meet. I think about who I will lose. I think about school. I think about people. And the list goes on and on.

Today is January 6th, 2010. I'm still trying to grasp the fact that it's 2010. I vowed for a good year. It's turning out. . .pretty bad so far. Maybe I cursed it when I was at Downtown Disney and I was mean by judging people walking by (because I was bored. . .). Gah. I don't even know. But this year continues to lead to MANY thoughts of the "what if's". It's getting tiring but I don't know what to do.

I need to pull myself together again and get this year straight and hit it strong. I still have time. I hope. But I'm already tired. What am I to do?

"I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right."
--Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. aww.. don't think so much. I think a lot all the time... it could hurt you. hahaha <3 idk

    ReplyDelete