Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Love is beautifully painful.

Yesterday I stepped into a market and saw that there were already Valentine's Day cards set up. Are you kidding me?! It JUST hit January and Valentine's Day is coming up real fast. Unbelievable.

As much as I kind of don't like Valentine's Day, It'd be really cute to. . .have someone? Hahah. I can't believe I just said that. But I guess it's true. I THOUGHT I might have found a guy just recently to "crush" on and thought MAYBE something might happen but it was totallyyyyyy all in my head. Like always. Maybe I'm just not meant to be with anyone. LOL. I'm practically cursed every time I think I might be able to be involved with someone. It always hits me in the face.

Well another year to see the adorable couples pass by. Another year to see red and pink everywhere. Another year to have a romantic day like this pass by.

Next year, maybe in college, someone will show up in my life. The guy who I've been waiting for. Just maybe. One of these days.

Short pointless post, but it's just what's in my head right now.

"If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life."
--Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment