Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Memories haunt me.

I was just reading my old xanga entries from 2006-2007. Wow how things have changed. Haha. Yup. Those were the days. But when I read some of them, it's as though I'm reliving something for the 2nd time because before each entry, I typed a feeling I had about stupid love. . .and it matches how I feel a little right now.

Today, I didn't feel well. Not catching a cold, but just. . .a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I hate that feeling.

I'd really like to go somewhere FAR from the United States soon. Traveling is the one thing I hope I'm able to do VERY soon. I'd like to finally get out of the place where I've been stuck in my whole life. I'm suffocating from the memories and old routine.

"I have memories - but only a fool stores his past in the future."
--David Gerrold

I guess I'm a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment