Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just another day. . .

Today is the 2nd day of school after winter break. Finals are coming up in 3 weeks. -_- Woooo.

I still get the same little feeling everytime I see him. Everytime he's near. Everytime I just think about seeing him soon. That's why I'm sometimes a little glad to not see him. All I do is lie to myself where he is, so it will discourage me into having that little feeling. It's been a little over a month now & my heart is still in the same place as it was since June14th. Time is passing me by too fast.

I am going to be attending my first funeral in my life soon. Things are going to be rough: Sounds of crying, silent sounds of heartaches, and the looks on those who are mourning. & I will be one of those people.

Things still aren't looking up for me. I'm trying so hard to push myself forward. My body may be anywhere but my heart & part of my mind remains in place.

I wish I can tell him I love him again and him telling me he loves me back too (and mean it). But who am I kidding? Those are my only wishes & ever since Dec1st on, I don't believe in wishes coming true anymore. I used to wish on dandelions and a wish that I hoped for the most actually came true. ..but it came crumbling to pieces.

I guess I'm just typing whatever's on my mind today. Blah.

"There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go."
-- Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment