Monday, January 19, 2009

Disappointment.

It's funny how things can go up & get so much better one day, then plunge down the next.

The day after the last post, things were getting rocky and then everything fell. I was, and still am, disappointed in a few things.

Sometimes, I wonder why I should care so much for people who don't even take my care into consideration. It's just wasting my time. I also sometimes give advice which seem like it will actually work, but people just brush off that advice and go on as they are. WHY SHOULD I WASTE MY TIME AND BREATH ON PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT A WORD I SAY? Maybe it's because I give too much care to others. Maybe they just don't NEED my care. Well this is how I am as a friend. I CARE and will be there for anyone in an INSTANT. Maybe they want me as less of a friend? Then I'll just give less care to those who don't need it & save up that care for someone else who does.

Also, some people are so arrogant and a joke. They try to argue with me when all they do is contradict themselves and say things that don't make any sense, just to try to win the argument. Those people are frikkingg HILARIOUS. They just make a joke of themselves. And they say that I'm contradicting? I don't contradict in my arguments. I stick with the facts and stick with the side I'm supporting. And they say that I said things before and now I'm contradicting them? Well that's called CHANGING. I don't stay the same person and have the same feelings I once was and had before. I REALIZE things that I haven't before.

In the last post, I said I might be interested in someone? Not anymore. Forget having feelings for someone. All it does is break me inside in the end.

Finals are coming up and that's a disappointment too. I'm not ready at all. I'd like to be, but it's frustrating. I just want this week to fast forward.

I'm tired of things that I put too much effort in. It's totally pointless.

"The sudden disappointment of a hope leaves a scar which the ultimate fulfillment of that hope never entirely removes."
--Thomas Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment