Friday, February 12, 2010

The looks of this weekend.

I guess I will post before and after this weekend.

I got two Valentine's Day grams at school. That was interesting. LOL. Just from friends.

Today, I volunteered at the Tet Festival with Jacqueline! It was pretty fun for the first half. We had to role-play in these costumes. . .I don't know what it's called. But it wasn't that bad. We went from 2pm-5pm. By the time it hit 4:15pm though, we were grouchy and tired because we were super hungry! So afterward, we roamed off and bought Lee's Sandwich after getting back into our normal clothes. YES. LEE'S SANDWICH. IT WAS AFFORDABLE AND FILLING. Very late lunch. Hahah. Then we roamed around the advertising booths and got free stuff! Soon after, we met up with Nhan. Then we attacked each other. LOL. I never knew piggy-back rides can get so scary and violent. ):

Tomorrow I might go to the Tet Festival if I can round up a few friends. If not, I'm going to stay home and clean before Chinese New Years. Oh man! This year I'm actually going to spend time with both sides of the family, after all these years. Sunday is going to be with my mom's side of the family and then Monday will be my dad's side. I wonder how this weekend will go.

So Sunday happens to be New Years and Valentine's Day. Wooo. Valentine's Day. So much love. So much excitement for the couples. (: It's cute. It makes me wonder of someone, someday. I don't think I ever had a legit Valentine before. Oh well. My first Valentine will be someone special. (: I hope, I hope, I hope. But this year, nothing will happen. Just going to be spending my time with family. . .who I don't talk to. LOL. Phail. Oh well. One of these days? (:

"True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen."
--La Rochefoucauld

"An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves."
-- Bill Vaughn
Half and half? hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment