Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Finally about my weekend.

So in the end, on Saturday, I stayed home and cleaned my ENTIRE room. Now it looks. . .well. . .a lot clearer than before. LOL. I actually felt very accomplished. (:

On Sunday, I went to LA with my parents. We went to two temples. The first temple was very quick. We just went in, lit incense and prayed. Then we just walked out and stayed for a bit because my dad was talking to my uncle. After that, we headed to a second temple in Chinatown. It was EXTREMELY crowded because there was a performance going on. We had to squeeze our way through just to get incenses. I think I saw someone who I've only talked to twice last year but I didn't bother saying anything. That would have been really weird. LOL. Soon after, I met up with some of my dad's side of the family and I got my red envelopes. After about an hour of that temple, me, my parents, my aunt, my two uncles, and my three cousins headed to Little Tokyo. I haven't been there for at least a year! It was awesome. (:

After just buying some food in the end, my parents headed off to my mom's side of the family's party and I stayed with my cousins because I don't talk to anyone on my mom's side. ): My cousins, uncles, and aunt headed to a mall in Cerritos. It was HUGE! We stepped into supposedly the biggest Forever 21. It was two stories! I saw a lot of nice clothes but I didn't want to hold my cousins back with my lame fashion. LOL. Then we headed off to get some boba. I saw this adorable guy with glasses and headphones with his friends. ANYWAYS, LOL. We went to go eat dinner at Sam Woo BBQ! Yum yum. It was good. (: Then I saw another pretty cute guy at the restaurant. I thinkkkkk he looked over a bit and I looked over too. AHAHA. But oh well. We finished eating and left. He left the same time we did.

On Monday, I went to go watch Valentine's Day and Percy Jackson (The Lightening Thief) with the same three cousins and uncle. We first ate at La Salsa and then we went to watch Valentine's Day first. IT WAS ADORABLEEEE. I thought it would be like He's Just Not That Into You but not really. It was a lot better. xD Afterward, we went to go watch Lightening Thief. It was alrightttt. It was pretty predictable. But the main character is cute. ;D He's the same age as me too! Rofl. So lame. When we got back home, we had a family party at my house and then everything settled down around 9pm. It was a good day. (:

Anyhoo. It was an alright weekend. I wonder how this upcoming weekend is going to be.

"There aren't enough days in the weekend."
-- Rod Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment