Thursday, February 18, 2010

I never knew people can lie so well.

I hate lies. Who doesn't? The biggest lie I hate is when I can see right through it. It's obvious that person is lying but what can I do?

I've learned not to trust as much as I did before. To me, there are two different trusts. The first one is a general clump of trust I hand people the first time I meet them and it builds from there. If they give me basis of information that is based off of lies, then be it. Unstable support of a friendship is just going to come crashing down later. The second trust is a serious trust that I don't hand people at all. I may "sprinkle" it on a few certain people, but other then that, I just can't do it. This trust hurts me and destroys me.

Anyway, basic lies are just stupid. Sometimes, like in the situation I'm in right now, I'll believe the lie because this information came from the direct person's mouth. If he wants to lie to me, then be it. I just won't trust him. Believing and trusting are totally different for me.

But the thing is, it's funny how I feel mad about this situation, yet, I feel guilty too. I'm trying to remain neutral but I don't even know. I'm being white lied to by both sides. I know that for sure. If I'm not to say "lie", then I'll say "in the wrong". Because one was all over the place with his information and the other person's story doesn't match the first person's.

I thought this situation had already passed but it was brought back up 2 nights ago. This is a BIG thing to me and I don't even know what to do or say anymore.

"People do not believe lies because they have to, but because they want to"
-- Malcolm Muggeridge

No comments:

Post a Comment