Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm really out of it.

I don't know what's wrong with me but I'm dazing out, especially when I'm driving.
Today I almost accidentally hit a pedestrian. If my mom didn't point him out, I would have committed a crime.
The other day I don't even know if I ran a red light or not.
I sometimes don't pay attention to if the light turned green or not.
I'm a total hazard. -_-

Anyhoo, besides dazing out when I'm driving, I keep dazing out when I'm in class too. I get so tired and gah. I don't even know.

I thought October was going to be annoyingly stressful, but November is terribly stressful now. There's too many things to do. Well. . .overall, it's just academic business. Grades and college applications. But I keep putting them both off because I'm so damn lazy. I have to change the habit. And fast.

I miss my tutoring buddies so much, too. I want to see them all again really soon. They were like a small family to me, and still are, even though we're all separated. The day we're all finally together again, I'll be the happiest person for that day. I miss you guys so much Bianca, Nhan, Tammy, Brian, and Cindy (pshh I still see Aaron every week :P Though I do miss him on Mondays!). I hope I see you guys soon. (: (Oh, and who Tammy calls widdo freshman, Albert! I miss him too!)

Things are starting to become a real challenge, but I hope to look at these challenges as just a mountain to climb over. . .as just an ocean to swim across.

"I do believe that when we face challenges in life that are far beyond our own power, it's an opportunity to build on our faith, inner strength, and courage. I've learned that how we face challenges plays a big role in the outcome of them."
-- Sasha Azevedo

"Accept the challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory."
-- General George S. Patton

No comments:

Post a Comment