Saturday, October 31, 2009

What's on my mind?

a)15 minutes left of this spooky night. The end of another day. Happy Halloween.

b)I've gotten sick and have been sick for the past 3 days now. It's not fun. NyQuil makes me drowsy. That's the only funny thing (: rofl.

c)Today I gave Nhan's present! I'm proud of it. [: It makes me want to make a collage out of my blank wall in my room. Maybe I'll do that soon.

d)Tomorrow. . .the start of a stressful pressure for me. I'm going to push myself to the extreme limit. I don't have time to slack off anymore. I've slacked off for 2 months and my grades have dropped like a rock out of the blue, blue sky.

e)I JUST finished signing up for my SAT Subject Tests II's. I have a little over a month to study two subjects. I'm dead meat.

f)My classes are starting to pressure and fall in on me faster and faster. I'm starting to suffocate with the grades that are colliding on me.

g)Academics, academics, academics. The only word that's on my mind now.

h)College applications due soon! This is crazy. Why is it being thrown so fast? My tests. . .my grades.

i)I need music to calm me. But how much longer can it control my mind before it spins?

j) ALL OF THE ABOVE.

"The only pressure I'm under is the pressure I've put on myself."
--Mark Messier

No comments:

Post a Comment