Friday, October 23, 2009

Denial.

Part of my mind is pushing me to believe it, the other part is telling me "NO!". . .completely in denial. Because I believe that this is NOT possible. And this must be a joke to myself. Yeah, that should be it. I'm just feeling this way because my heart doesn't belong to anyone. I've known this guy ever since 7th grade. Why would it happen RIGHT NOW? Delusional, delusional, delusional. It has to be it. And it would never happen, anyway. Never ever. I know that. Today I've been going crazy because of the above. >:l Arghhh!

Yeahhh. . .I'm just going a little crazy and need to back off. -_-

Halloween is coming up NEXT WEEK! I don't think trick-or-treating is an option for me. xD Maybe. Just maybe. Hmm. School's too much of a routine. I wish there was some way I could change it up a bit. But then again. . .it's passing by REALLY fast. It's already been more than a month of school. The next time I blink, it will be the end of December already. Time is amazingly scary.

I hope something extraordinary happens this senior year; just one moment that will leave me breathless.

"It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept."
--Bill Watterson

No comments:

Post a Comment