Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oh, how life can be so interesting.

The heart squeezes tight and then suddenly bursts.
Then it has no feelings at all anymore.

The loss of the feeling of happiness and love is the total numbness of the happy side of the heart. All that is left is the pain and suffering and memories of the shattered side of the heart.

Love and happiness is no longer present in the heart.







Senior year is killing me ): Just a bit. But I'm trying to keep my head up and continue to try and do well in my classes. I don't know why I feel as if I should just give up on senior year. Senioritis? Maybe so. I told myself it wouldn't hit me though! I have to stay alive in this wilderness of the last year of high school. I can do it, can't I?

I think I have found something that could make me feel the best that I've wanted to feel about myself. I found a homeless shelter called Colette's Home (or something around there) and it's right here around Fountain Valley and Huntington Beach. I just wonder why they need my fingerprints. . .but I'm hoping to turn in the forms soon and help out with children and make them happy. (=


"If something anticipated arrives too late it finds us numb, wrung out from waiting, and we feel - nothing at all. The best things arrive on time."
-Dorothy Gilman

No comments:

Post a Comment