Sunday, September 20, 2009

Posting again?

It's been MONTHS since I posted anything. I kind of miss it.

This past summer was very. . .interesting.

My heart finally gave up on the one I loved in the beginning of the summer.

I headed for my trip to Vietnam/China/Hong Kong.

It was an amazing trip. Despite the 14 hour flight there and 12 hour flight back, I enjoyed the other side of the world. It was extraordinary. My very first trip to the other side of the world. So I have visited 2/7 continents. 5 more to go. I hope Europe is next.

Then my heart slowly crept back to the one I loved. No matter how much I pull away from him, I snap back and fall head-over-heels for him all over again.

Now, I still love him so much, though I don't think he feels the same. But I have stuck with the quote
"Love is patient; love is kind
and envies no one.
Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;
never selfish, not quick to take offense.
There is nothing love cannot face;
there is no limit to its faith,
its hope, and endurance.
In a word, there are three things
that last forever: faith, hope, and love;
but the greatest of them all is love."
== 1 Corinthians 13: 4-13
I will wait until this love naturally disappears, no matter how much it hurts me. I have learned that I cannot force love to go away. My heart won't allow that.

He just doesn't get how much he means to me.

Sometimes I despise myself for truly loving him so much.

P.S.: Hello, Senior year. The last year of high school. The year before we leave off to something bigger, something new. The year where many changes are going to take place.

No comments:

Post a Comment