Saturday, December 26, 2009

Traveling. ♥

Right now, I'm talking to my friend about my plan to travel to Taiwan very soon. When I think about it, my heart flutters. Traveling has been on my mind ever since freshman year. Travel everywhere in the world. Europe, Taiwan, even Africa. My ultimate plan for travel is in my heart and I will write my experiences in a journal. I have already accomplished one out of six during the summer. I have all my plane tickets too. (:

I don't know why I chose to travel as an ultimate goal. Maybe because I think of how much is out there and how different things are. Maybe because I just want to get out of the suffocating surroundings of the United States. I don't know for sure but all I know is that traveling is planted in my heart and will be watered by each place I travel. The love of it continues to grow each time I travel and hopefully when I'm finished, the love of it blooms and I will be satisfied.

I also hope for a traveling companion. That would make my experience 10xs better because I get to share my traveling with someone whom I love to be with. Let it be a friend, a close family member, or a love.

I'm hoping my next traveling plan is Europe. Then maybe South America.

Accomplishment: Two out of seven. I am going to finish.

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."
--Saint Augustine

No comments:

Post a Comment