Saturday, February 21, 2009

Giving up.

Giving up is what I want to do. I want to feel apathy towards anything that is hurting me right now. I want to go numb in the heart. I don't want to feel any pain anymore.

I've shattered over and over again these past 3 months. I'm so lost, so confused, so hopeless. My heart is at unease. I feel like I can fall apart anytime right now. I want to give up my heart overall. I don't want to feel the heartache anymore. I don't want to cry anymore over a stupid boy.

I've never felt such long-term pain in a long time. I've never hated thinking so much before. All I do is think about the times before. What did I do wrong? Why did this happen?

Love hurts. It hurts so much in the heart. I get jealous of all the girls he talks to. I get jealous that he's so happy and I'm still stuck here, trying to get over him. Everyday it hurts.

I'm going insane.

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up."
--Thomas Alva Edison

No comments:

Post a Comment