Saturday, February 7, 2009

Changes.

Recently, I have been seeing changes in people, some are for the worse. Some are becoming people who they are not, some are just becoming people who I despise.

I know a person who is changing into someone who I don't like at all. When I'm around her, I don't even enjoy talking to her or being around her anymore. Before, we used to have a lot of laughs but now. . .it's just blank. I don't feel close to her anymore. She's someone who I don't understand anymore.


But I have seen those who change for the better. I know another person who used to have a bad habit of spreading her anger to others. When something bad happened, she would show that she was having it bad. But now, she's changed and is always laughing and probably keeps problems to herself to tell her close friends.

I realized that I'm changing too and I'm trying to aim for the better. I'm trying to make better friends and realizing that some people aren't even friends at all. But some are people who I can tell myself I NEED to keep in my life. But there are VERY few of those around.

"There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction"
-- Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment